2018 Staff Alumni Reunion
September 21-23, 2018
Scroll Down to Register!
Rough Draft of the Reunion Schedule
Friday, September 21
Wine & Cheese Reception
Saturday, September 22
8:30 am Breakfast
9:45 am Business Meeting
(activities available for others)
12:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm Free Time
5:15 pm Banquet Dinner
and Silent Auction
9:00 pm Songs by the Fire
Sunday, September 23
9:00 am Eucharist
10:30 am Brunch
12:00 pm Departure
Staying an extra night before or after the reunion is available.
The Nitty Gritty Details
The Alumni Shirt
Shirts are $20 each and come in long OR short sleeves. Shirt orders are closed but a few shirts will be available for purchase in the Camp store during the reunion.
Some Helpful Reminders
- Camp is still rustic - plan to bring linens, towels, toiletries, etc.
- Late September in DE can get chilly so pack warm bedding and layers.
- Bring a white shirt to tie dye at the Craft Shop.
- The camp store will be open so bring money to stock up on camp souvenirs.
- The Reception Friday night is BYOB. Please consider bringing an appetizer or snack to share.
- Want to lead an activity during free time?? Click here to email us!
Alumni Business Meeting & Elections
At each Alumni Reunion, dues paying members of the Camp Arrowhead Alumni Association have the opportunity to vote for new board members and decade representatives. Click here to contact Theresa Griffith if you wish to nominate yoursellf or someone else for the board. Board positions include President, Vice President, Secretary, and Decade Reps.
The Silent Auction
There will be a silent auction and basket raffle to benefit Camp Arrowhead's Capital Campaign. Please bring your checkbook or cash to help raise money for camp! Items vary in price and subject matter; there is something for everyone. All winners will be announced at the banquet dinner on Saturday night. If you're a business owner, artisan, or craftsman and would like to submit items for the auction click here to email Ellie Kelsey to let her know!